Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Assignment's Blog Is On The Track

masa minum teh ~*irjune*~ pada 3:19:00 AM
Remember the previous entry about the creating a blog as one of the part of my assignment? Yes...it done. The blog is on the line now and you can access this new blog using this address http://hviccoolinfo.blogspot.com/. Because this blog is created as part of my assignment and the purpose is to separate the info about high voltage technology and research, so the presentation of this blog will be a little bit serius and informative.

Besides to gain and to give the knowledge to reader, this blog will try to impress my lecture so that I will get full marks for my assignment. Hahahahaha.....

So guys, please help me by visiting this blog and try to understand what the info and knowledge I want to share with you (kalau tak paham gak...try2 la bg faham ye). Hahahhaha....

Nota_jari: confirm kena beli BB so that aku boleh update assignment's blog aku tu melalui BB.

3 uncang teh :

kEruL said...

kak jun....my shoes imported from UK already arrived! hehehehe...cun! sure u like ngeh3x...
tapi segan plak nak pakai....hahahahha...anyway, awat blog assignment tu ade welcoming notes aje?...

~*irjune*~ said...

kerul...
wah...dah publish kat blog ke?
hahha...tak sempat lagi nak update notes2 yg berkaitan sbb byk sgt keje (malas pun ye)...nnt akan diupdate b4 next meeting ngan lecture.

kEruL said...

nak update kat blog ke kasut tu?...xmo la...hahhaha...just wait n see...ngeh3x

 

When Ijun Write Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea