Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy birthday mom!

masa minum teh ~*irjune*~ pada 1:13:00 AM
Supposely this entry should be wrote last night (2/3/2010) before 12 o'clock am because it was my mother's birthday. But, since someone have spoiled my day with nonsense issue...so the different entry was came out. Because this night I have great mood to write in this my cute blog (ceh perasan btul), so here I want to wish with all of my heart to my lovely mother.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND MAY ALLAH ALWAYS BLESS YOU AND OUR FAMILY FOREVER. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU KNOW WHO I AM VERY MUCH.

Present....there is no priceless present to give to my mother except our love and happiness and you know that all mother in the world always pray to their children.

Again....to my mother Mrs. NORMUIA'NI BINTI SELAMAT...happy birthday and Allah bless you always. You are my angels and everything in my life. Love you so much.



0 uncang teh :

 

When Ijun Write Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea