ALSD2 is a diet program based on ketosis which is a natural process of burning fat to energy. Hence, it is important to you to reduce carbohydrate intake such as sugar and starches and eat more protein and vegetables during your diet program. When you reduce carbohydrate intake, your body will naturally break down fat to energy. When the fat breaks down, Ketones are produced through a process called Ketosis. This chemical condition helps burn fat and prevents you from hunger.
What you can eat:
- All kinds of vegetables : french beans, water spinach, bitter gourd, long beans, lettuce, asparagus, carrots, spinach, broccoli, cucumber, bean sprouts, kailan, cabbage and others.
- Protein based foods: chicken, beef meat, mutton, fish, eggs, seafood, soy, tempe and cheese (2 slices a day)
- 8 glasses / 2 litres mineral water or more.
What you should avoid:
- All carbohydrates and sugary foods: rice, flour based foods (cakes, biscuits, pastries), spaghetti, bread, cereals, kuey tiaw, fried potatoes, instant food, fruits, laksa, noodles, fish ball, squid ball.
- All sugary, carbonated and caffeinated drinks.
The maximum carbohydrate you can take is only 35gm per day and it contained most in your protein based meals.
Interested to try ALSD2, pls pm me a.s.a.p:
Nota_jari: Picture credit to Google and info credit to ALSD2 booklet.